Delusion's EET PI Install Order

Hello, I have been trying to learn how to mod my game over the last month I have somewhat modding experience in other games but nothing compared to Baldur's Gate stuff.

After 3 weeks of working on my EET install list and asking Graion Dilach for help, here it is. I would like to have it checked pretty sure I misplaced quite a few lines as well as doing mistakes.

Also if you think I missed a good mod suggestion please feel free to comment. I am trying to get a somewhat "balanced playthrough" with all the bells and whistles while trying to avoid what I would consider very op or added npc's. npc mods that deepen an already existing npc is all good. I am also open to opinions!

Thanks you!

install part1.txt

install part2.txt

Edited by Delusion
August 3rd: updated install order

I can only comment on the mods I know. I have little to no experience with kit mods, item, spell, revision mods, EEex, etcpp, but more with quest and NPC mods.
That said,

JasteysSolaufeinRescue-Main;Solaufein's Rescue - jastey's Solaufein NPC mod for BGII - Solaufein's Rescue: Jastey's Solaufein NPC for BGII
JasteysSolaufeinRescue-Give_Ust_Natha_Solaufein_Portrait;Solaufein's Rescue - jastey's Solaufein NPC mod for BGII - Give Solaufein in Ust Natha the Mod's Portrait

comes very early. It is an NPC mod with a quest, so install early with the NPC mods. I guess installing it early wouldn't lead to game destroying problems, but it's unusual.

Almaterias_Restoration_Project-Restored_Locations;Almateria's Restoration Project - Restored Locations
Almaterias_Restoration_Project-Restored_Characters_and_Dialogs;Almateria's Restoration Project - Restored Characters and Dialogs
Almaterias_Restoration_Project-Restored_Sounds;Almateria's Restoration Project - Restored Sounds
Almaterias_Restoration_Project-Restored_Items;Almateria's Restoration Project - Restored Items
Almaterias_Restoration_Project-Restored_Wish_Options;Almateria's Restoration Project - Restored Wish Options
Almaterias_Restoration_Project-Restored_XP_for_Minor_Things;Almateria's Restoration Project - Restored XP for Minor Things
Almaterias_Restoration_Project-Lich_Deril;Almateria's Restoration Project - Lich Deril
Almaterias_Restoration_Project-Minor_Restorations;Almateria's Restoration Project - Minor Restorations
Almaterias_Restoration_Project-Restored_Final_Slayer_Dream;Almateria's Restoration Project - Restored Final Slayer Dream
Almaterias_Restoration_Project-Restored_Waukeens_Promenade_Cutscene;Almateria's Restoration Project - Restored Waukeen's Promenade Cutscene

Almateria's Restoration pack is recommended to be installed right after UB, thus earlier.

DEARNISE:0;de'Arnise Romance - de'Arnise Romance for Baldur's Gate II
NALIA_AT_LAST:0;Nalia_at_Last - Nalia at Last: A ToB Romance MoD.

I would put these before the crossmod and PID section.

The whole crossmod section inclusing the crossmod Banter Pack needs to go after all mods that touch NPCs, including the Friendship mods.

WINGS:0;Wings - Wings for BG2:EE

I think that adds content for Aerie, so I would put it before the NPCFlirtpack.

SODDIALOGBANTERS:0;SoDDialogBanters - SoD Dialog Banters

This adds the banter files and the entry to bddialog.2da so I would put this before any NPC mods for SoD. I guess it also works late since it checks whether the entry is already there.

I am not sure about the mods that are after EET_End: I think SCS wants to be installed after (at least some components), I don't know about the others on your list.

My Solaufein's rescue mod has a compatibility component for the Subrace mod, install this after Subrace (relevant if you want to play as a drow PC.)

Here is the file updated (updated also the file on my 1st post)

jastey is what I did correct? I might of misunderstood (wouldn't be the first time), thx.

morpheus562 your directions were pretty straight forward, thx.

Also I am not going to play drow so I don't need the Solaufein's rescue compatibility component.

FYI I may be a little slow to comprehend certain things, lingo and stuff but I get the general gist of it, the issue relies sometimes in the details.

install part2.txt

Edited by Delusion
August 3rd: updated install order