Error When Installed W/ Infinity UI++

I am doing a fresh install with some mods. One new mod I wanted to try this time is Infinity UI++. Near the end of a very long install process when I tried to install SCS "Initialise AI components" I got an error. I looked through the log and noticed:

ERROR: cannot convert feedback_yloc or %feedback_yloc% to an integer

ERROR: [ui.menu] -> [override/ui.menu] Patching Failed (COPY) (Not_found)

That made me suspect Infinity Ui++ since I had just done a full install with all of the same mods EXCEPT Infinity UI++ and I saw ui.menu. So, I did a fresh install of the game and tested it out with Inifinity UI++ installed and without. With I got the error. I went through installer to uninstall and installed SCS "Initialise AI components" and no errors. Uninstalled SCS and reinstalled Infinity UI++ and tried to install SCS again, same error

Anyhow, if push comes to shove I'd rather play with SCS, but the UI looks really slick and I would love to give it ago. So, if anybody has an idea on how to fix that would be great.

P.S. I am installing on MacOS with WEIDULauncher by @subtledoctor. Not that it should make a difference.

stratagems.debug.zip

Edited by haze
Added debug file