Monster Summoning 1-3 (maybe others) causing CTD

harticus33

I'm having a problem caused by the IWDification Monster Summoning Spells. They cause a CTD upon completion of the spell. I saw another topic in the SCS forum about this from their IWD spells, but this must be coming from IWDification because I installed that first (weidu attached) and didn't install SCS IWD spells (it skipped over them). 

In the SCS forum the solution was to fix the animations for the summoned creatures.

I tried to mess with this, but I'm new to NI and wasn't sure I did it right, and wasn't sure that would be the fix anyway, unless someone thinks it might help? In NI, I looked and found the effect the spells cause, which shows the .cre files of the monsters summoned, and for each spell there are .cre's listed that weren't in my override file or anywhere, so I swapped those out (pic attached) with the .cre's listed that WERE there. This still didn't resolve the issue. 

Any help would be appreciated! I'm on a mac, and installing all my (many) mods takes a few days, so I'm hopeful to fix this issue rather than go back through installation. I tried to uninstall IWDification and there were lots of errors when SCS was reinstalling. Thanks for any help anyone can provide!

Screen Shot 2023-11-26 at 5.29.19 PM.png

WeiDU.log