EET_End Error

That sounds like the same issue that is reported here:

If that's the case then this is a bug in the current v13.4 release of EET.

You should be able to fix it by downloading the latest WIP version of EET and unpack the file "EET_end/EET_end.tp2" from the downloaded zip archive. Overwrite the old version with this file and run EET_end again.

Edited by argent77
2 hours ago, argent77 said:

That sounds like the same issue that is reported here:

If that's the case then this is a bug in the current v13.4 release of EET.

You should be able to fix it by downloading the latest WIP version of EET and unpack the file "EET_end/EET_end.tp2" from the downloaded zip archive. Overwrite the old version with this file and run EET_end again.

I tried this and and still have an error but with a different "dialog"

Screenshot (23).png

22 hours ago, 2BABeachBum said:

I double checked the GlamNpcPack readme and it says it is compatible with EET

3 hours ago, subtledoctor said:

The mod works for EET but it adds (unnecessary) entries to PDIALOG.2da that EET_end does not like.

28 minutes ago, argent77 said:

It looks like GlamNpcPack is indeed the culprit. Could you try again with the attached PDIALOG.2DA?

Yes, I mentionned the possible incompatibility because of this post by @Skitia on beamdog (I couldn't remember where or who had first mentioned this issue at the time)

Maybe someone with access to the repo on G3 github can remove the entries.

19 minutes ago, JohnBob said:

Maybe someone with access to the repo on G3 github can remove the entries.

That repo is mostly deprecated, still at V1. The last release is 3.1 on G3's website. Github link should be removed from the mod page, or at least it needs a disclaimer.

20 minutes ago, argent77 said:

Strictly speaking  it's EET_End's pdialog.2da parser which should properly handle entries with only a single column.

I guess you're about to make another pull request, but this time to fix single column entries.

12 minutes ago, Frenzgyn said:

That repo is mostly deprecated, still at V1. The last release is 3.1 on G3's website. Github link should be removed from the mod page, or at least it needs a disclaimer.

Oh, I don't think to look at the g3 files while the mod is on github, thanks ! You right the repo should be updated or removed for avoid misleading player.

3 hours ago, argent77 said:

It looks like GlamNpcPack is indeed the culprit. Could you try again with the attached PDIALOG.2DA?

pdialog.zip 1.98 kB · 4 downloads

Prior to seeing this, I decided to simply uninstall the GlamNPCPack. Seeing as this was installed early, it took 4-5 hours.  Also, many (most?) of the reinstall portion was with "warnings" or "possible errors".  But EET_End did install afterwards.  Don't know if the warnings/errors will trash the install at some point.

Another question, can I install GlamNPCPack after EET_End?