SCS failing to instal when picking Polish language option.

When i was installing mod for the first time in BG1 i noticed there is even laguage option which pleasantly surprised me, so i picked Polish since BG saga is one of those few exception where i prefer my native Polish version of the game. And it failed to install, i tryed it twice, and third time i just picked english version and english verion was installed properly.

SUCCESSFULLY INSTALLED      Include arcane spells from Icewind Dale: Enhanced Edition

SUCCESSFULLY INSTALLED      Include divine spells from Icewind Dale: Enhanced Edition

NOT INSTALLED DUE TO ERRORS  Install all spell tweaks (if you don't select this, you will be given a chance to choose by category)

SUCCESSFULLY INSTALLED      Add 9 new arcane spells

SUCCESSFULLY INSTALLED      Add 6 new divine spells (some borrowed from Divine Remix)

SUCCESSFULLY INSTALLED      Revised elementals and elemental summoning

SUCCESSFULLY INSTALLED      Replace +1 arrows and other projectiles with nonmagical "fine" ones

SUCCESSFULLY INSTALLED      Re-introduce potions of extra-healing

SUCCESSFULLY INSTALLED      Make elemental arrows like BG2

NOT INSTALLED DUE TO ERRORS  Replace many +1 magic weapons with nonmagical "fine" ones -> Fine weapons are immune to the iron crisis 

SUCCESSFULLY INSTALLED       Wider selection of random scrolls

SUCCESSFULLY INSTALLED      Reduce the power of Inquisitors' Dispel Magic -> Inquisitors dispel at 1.5 x their level (not twice their level)

SUCCESSFULLY INSTALLED      More Appropriate-Speed Bears

SUCCESSFULLY INSTALLED      More realistic wolves and wild dogs

SUCCESSFULLY INSTALLED      Improved shapeshifting

SUCCESSFULLY INSTALLED      Decrease the rate at which reputation improves -> Reputation increases at about 1/2 the normal rate

NOT INSTALLED DUE TO ERRORS Improved NPC customization and management

NOT INSTALLED DUE TO ERRORS Revised handling of death effects like disintegration, petrification and imprisonment (party members who are disintegrated etc can be resurrected; imprisoned or petrified characters rejoin the party automatically; the game doesn't end if the main character is petrified or imprisoned)

NOT INSTALLED DUE TO ERRORS  Revised resting: resting in the wild uses up provisions

NOT INSTALLED DUE TO ERRORS  Revised inn rooms: more expensive, more benefits

SUCCESSFULLY INSTALLED     Skip the Candlekeep tutorial sections -> Remove the tutorial NPCs from Candlekeep

SUCCESSFULLY INSTALLED      Make spell sequencers and contingencies into innate abilities

NOT INSTALLED DUE TO ERRORS  Ease-of-use party AI

NOT INSTALLED DUE TO ERRORS  Initialise AI components (required for all tactical and AI components)

So it seems that 35.4 fixed the problem and everything installed flawless  but now with 35.9 bug partially returned (I also tried 35.10 its the same)

NOT INSTALLED DUE TO ERRORS Improved NPC customization and management

From the strategems.debug:

Editing kit CDSK0...
Copying and patching 1 file ...
Copied [.../strategems_inline/SFO_anon_func.tph] to [weidu_external/workspace/SFO_anon_func_0.tph] (NO BACKUP MADE!)
Copying and patching 1 file ...
[./override/kitlist.2da] loaded, 8498 bytes
ERROR: cannot convert k_kitlist_class or %k_kitlist_class% to an integer
Stopping installation because of error.

Another bugs i have encountered:

-Shamanic dance is broken. Summons don't disappear when you move! They disappear only after 8 hour rest.

-Strenght of stone spell. Now this is weird. There is 75 % chance that the spell does nothing. There is icon on character sheet but not other effects. 25 % of the time spell works normally as intended.

-Faerie fire spell. There is massage when casting it during daylight "Faerie fire is inneffective during in daylight" but the maulus to AC still apply.

All the above refers to polish version of the game and the SCS ofcourse.

I hope you fix those issues soon. This is great mod for the amazing game but man those bugs are annoying!

Thank you for all your support and hard work.