SR/SRR Compatibility

I have a question regarding "Core Stratagems spell system changes".

In readme disciription it says "These tweaks alter a range of spells, mostly but not entirely focussed around a spellcaster's defenses and abilities to remove other creatures' defenses. What unites them is that all are assumed by the enemy AI in Sword Coast Stratagems, and enemy spellcasters may act quite strangely from time to time if this is not installed." 

But i noticed there are several parts of the component not compatible with SR (basically it means i cant install them if i play with SR). Does it mean that if i play with SR then SCS mages and priests will act strangely and if yes, how bad it will be? (since i cant install all the parts of this component)

1 hour ago, DavidW said:

Yes, mostly if a spells tweak is excluded from SR it’s because SR does something similar; the other cases are mostly when SR has changed the spell in a different way so that the SCS change doesn’t make sense.

thats clear but i was alluding mostly towards AI behavior suggesting that i am going to play with SR and some parts of the component will not be installed. This phrase  - " enemy spellcasters may act quite strangely from time to time if this is not installed"  - kinda addled me a bit, thats why i was asking :)