WHAT DID I DO WRONG OR IS IT A BUG I NEED TO REPORT?

I just finished reinstalling all the mods again do to a error in another mod and now when i have un-identified item it will automatically identify even though in one of the mods it asks "Do you want to identify all items?" I replied No 

So that being said Im not sure what going on but if someone could help its be greatly appreciated i actually enjoy the identifying aspect of the game.

WeiDU.log

I don't know what the Skills and Abilities changes are exactly. One thing in the game that leads to items to be identified automatically when looking at the description is a high Lore score of the NPC who's inventory is holding the item.

If the items are identified before even looking at them, a mod changed those items by either applying the "identified" flag or lowering the lore requirement to identify them to zero. (Aside from items that were already like this, such as mundane weapons and armor)

If the items become identified when you inspect them, the character looking at them has a high lore score, at least compared to those items' lore requirement. In the standard rules, bards have very high lore scores (10 per level base, and nothing requires more than 100 to identify), thieves and mages have decent lore scores (3 per level base), and all other classes have poor lore scores (1 per level base).

like i go to click on them to get to the page where you click identify but its wont let me press it so when i go back out of that screen it then turns the item to normal. for Example the ring was blue but then when i did what i previously said it just turned it into a normal ring no stats no nothing and it didn't use a identify scroll and my fighter or paladin doesn't know how to identify items so 

Yeah, that's lore identification. Your lore score is based on your class and level, with modifiers based on INT and WIS. Any variations from the standard rules here will show up in LORE.2DA (lore per level rates) or LOREBON.2DA (modifiers from mental stats).

Now, that ring ... that sounds like an item that really shouldn't have dropped. There are lots of items that exist to apply some bonus to a monster (i.e. undead/construct immunities on RING95.ITM); these are traditionally rings that are undroppable so you'll never actually see them. They don't get proper names and descriptions because you're not supposed to ever be able to look at them anyway. And - well, sometimes mods make mistakes. Create a new item like that, forget to apply the undroppable flag, and you get something like this.

Or maybe it's an item you're meant to see, and the mod forgot to give it a proper name and description. That can happen too.

Edited by jmerry