Error installing "Rebalanced and Revised Kits"

I think i have similar issue? (BG2EE) Raging shifter is only capable to transform into greater werewolf, werewolf ability doesnt do nothing - human shape stays. high level werewolf lord shape won't even apply.

Find my debug for Talents and weidu list in the attachment
https://drive.google.com/file/d/1wOcd4Y4SFR3DD4OO4BZCC8eRDTsUxSRm/view?usp=drive_link
https://drive.google.com/file/d/1VpCACgf1fFs_7M7lXom3hrxGN4iPpK02/view?usp=drive_link

would be glad for your prompt help ! I'am very interested in playing this class

image.thumb.png.81ecd9f40d04d67e32aa0cd2736d1e0f.png

On 1/19/2024 at 9:48 PM, Chitown Willie said:

Delete the following from "class_race/kit_rebalance.tpa":

COPY_EXISTING "%weapon%.itm" "override/%itm_shapeshifter_werewolf_lord%.itm"
		LPF ALTER_EFFECT INT_VAR match_opcode=98 parameter2=1 END

Tried this - no change. still an error as above

The specific error is something in the berserker patch but it's difficult to see what - it will be some interaction with your existing mod list but I'm not sure what (the component installs cleanly on my ToF-only install). That chunk of code has in any case been rewritten for beta 9 so I can't easily chase it. If you like, try turning off the berserker changes by setting 
rebalance_berserker=0

and possibly also

rebalance_barbarian=0

in the dw_talents.ini file.

4 hours ago, DavidW said:

The specific error is something in the berserker patch but it's difficult to see what - it will be some interaction with your existing mod list but I'm not sure what (the component installs cleanly on my ToF-only install). That chunk of code has in any case been rewritten for beta 9 so I can't easily chase it. If you like, try turning off the berserker changes by setting 
rebalance_berserker=0

and possibly also

rebalance_barbarian=0

in the dw_talents.ini file.

Thank you so much for the response, I think i will just calmly wait for beta 9. And when that one will arrive - I will probably proceed with clean reinstall without any major tweaks outside cdtweaks, scs and ToF