[v35.8] Odd Entries Appearing on Record Sheets and Item Descriptions

I rolled a Dragon Disciple this morning with the latest version of SCS on BG1EE w/SoD  and noticed on my character record sheet next to my kit name this odd entry: Dragon Disciple{K=35, C=19}. When I opened the description of my quarterstaff I also saw it there in the "not usable by" section next to those class names like this: Monk{K=0, C=20}.  

I cannot confirm this, but I suspect that this was due to something introduced in 35.8 because I did not notice this when I tested 35.7.  I am also using Lefruet's UI, and so I don't know if these entries appear on the vanilla UI.  

Yes, I've just been chatting to people on Discord about it.

This is a Known Bug (TM) if it appears on the item-description screen (will be fixed shortly) and in the description of any creature with the in-game title 'assassin'.

If you see it elsewhere when you are using no UI mod or with Lefreut's UI, please report it. (I'm aware of it happening on the character screen for LeUI on BGEE+SoD.)

If you see it on another UI mod, and that mod is stable and officially released, let me know which one and I'll consider supporting it.

If you see it on a UI mod that's still in development, you're on your own.

In any case, it's entirely cosmetic.

This is fixed locally. I'll do a rerelease fairly soon; in the meantime, if you want to hotfix it, try dropping the attached file 'ui_detect_class_kit.tph' into stratagems/sfo2e/lua and/or dw_talents/sfo/lua (depending on whether you're on SCS and/or ToF) and reinstalling. 

If you are using the BG2 version of Lefreut's UI, you'll also need to drop the attached 'lib_sfo.tph' into stratagems/sfo2e and/or dw_talents/sfo.

(Again, this is an entirely cosmetic bug. Nothing will go wrong if you don't hotfix it.)

ui_detect_class_kit.tph lib_sfo.tph

1 hour ago, canti said:

I tested, with those hotfixes and cloning from github, both Lefreut's UI and Dragonspear++ both are still showing the {x=y,z=a} values

You’re on your own with Dragonspear++. If you can reproduce with 35.9 on Lefreut’s UI then I’d appreciate the exact details.

The odd entries appeared again in the shopkeeper identify screen (on LeUI BG1EE skin on a BG1EE w/SoD installation).  Specifically, if you use a shopkeeper to identify an item, then in that screen the newly identified item description shows the class/kit values.  That's a rare occurrence, and thus not nearly as annoying as before, but thought I should report it.