[SCS 35.10] Better calls for help component is overwriting Rogue Rebalancing: Revised Thievery

Hello,

This is an old bug that's been present since at least v35, but it's still present in the latest version and I'm not sure if anyone's ever reported it.

If you install the RR 4.92 - Revised Thievery component, then later on install SCS 35.10 - Better calls for help component, the Better calls for help will actually override the script for Revised Thievery, such that NPCs who are pickpocketed will immediately go hostile on a failed roll just like vanilla behavior. You can easily test this with the nobleman Chase just outside of Candlekeep (the monks inside the keep for some reason still work correctly!). I'm not sure what causes this issue, but I actually made a note in my order to always install Revised Thievery after SCS, and that resolved the problem.

Baldr000.jpg

1 hour ago, Connelly said:

I thought only the option with the pnp potions needed to go after SCS, but not the one for default potions. Have you tried it with that one?

No. I've always just installed it after SCS regardless of the option chosen, so I don't know if the default potions option works before SCS.