[Quest Mod] Gone Nuts

Do you wish you could turn into a squirrel? A squirrel that could still cast spells? Do you want to be a fireball-slinging squirel Bhaalspawn? Do I have the quest reward mod for you!

Mod Name: Gone Nuts
Premise: A spellcaster of some interest disappeared in Trademeet! His friends think he was taken by the Cowled Wizards, but the Wizards say that they did no such thing. Can Charname get to the bottom of this mystery?

To start the quest, go to the Council of Six building in the Government District. Talk to Tannia. Unlike A Fowl Wish, this mod does feature some companion interjections. Bring along Jan, Jaheira, and/or Cernd for the full experience (and you'll want a druid or mage in your party to complete the quest, regardless).

Expect maybe 30 minutes of gameplay. Any level/party is fine so long as you have a Jaheira, Cernd, or Jan (or are a druid or mage yourself). You'll need to get into Trademeet, so do mind the animal trouble at the gates.

Made for BG2EE, only available in English, and has no known incompatibilities. Shout out to suy and Jarno Mikkola over on the G3 discord server for their help! If you're interested in learning how to mod, I made a Modalong blog series featuring this mod! See how I made it, step-by-step.

Download Gone Nuts v1.1 from GitHub here.

Edited by Glittergear
v 1.1 released

Nice. The title and intro made me think of Hello from the Magic Tavern podcast. Just me? Ok.

Also, I am confidently predicting that your third mod, "Something Fishy", will be released next Wednesday and will start in the Docks...

Edited by megrimlock