[Beta 7] [BGEE] New Multi-Class/Dual-Class for Cleric/Mages component : Quayle not an illusionist of Baervan

That might be a display issue - there's a glitch in beta 7 that messes up kit display. What do you get if you click 'kit description'?

(In any case, this is actually going to be deprecated in beta 8, as people have pointed out to me that Quayle worships Baravar.)

18 minutes ago, DavidW said:

That might be a display issue - there's a glitch in beta 7 that messes up kit display. What do you get if you click 'kit description'?

(In any case, this is actually going to be deprecated in beta 8, as people have pointed out to me that Quayle worships Baravar.)

The classic cleric / mage.

Glint also worships Baravar, so it could be a nice addition to ToF. ^^

Assuming you've got the relevant other bits of ToF installed, could you have a look at the others? Yeslick should be an Axe of Clangeddin, Tiax should be an Assassin of Cyric, Viconia should be a priest of Shar.

1 minute ago, DavidW said:

Assuming you've got the relevant other bits of ToF installed, could you have a look at the others? Yeslick should be an Axe of Clangeddin, Tiax should be an Assassin of Cyric, Viconia should be a priest of Shar.

Tiax is indeed a Dread Death of Cyric (Strifeleader of Cyric / Assassin).

Viconia is a Nightcloak of Shar.

I'm about to enter Cloakwood Mine in my run, will check Yeslick soon.

Don't worry, I've worked it out - I'm misreading my own code. Removing the Baervan kit from Quayle is already implemented as of beta 7, the documentation just hasn't caught up. So this is intended behavior.

& yes, in principle a Baravar kit would be nice.