[Questline Mod] Errant Justice

Mod: Errant Justice for BG2
Description: Too often, criminals get away with their misdeeds due to bureaucratic corruption or the red tape keeping the Order of the Radiant Heart from acting. A certain Lathanderite priest has decided to take matters into her own hands, but she needs your help. This is a tale of damnation... or of redemption.

Majorly Highlighted Companions: Keldorn, Rasaad, Jaheira, Nalia
Minorly Highlighted Companions: Cernd, Yoshimo, Imoen

Highlighted Classes: Cleric, Monk, Paladin (any class/alignment is welcome though)

Highlighted Skills: Charisma
Minorly Highlighted Skills: Dexterity

What to Expect:

• Expect 1-2 hours of gameplay!
  • Around 10 quests!
  • Many roleplaying opportunities! Evil Charnames have an opportunity to shift to a Neutral alignment, depending on the choices you make (this is entirely optional and the dialogue option will tell you that this choice leads to an alignment shift. No suprises--don't want to ruin anyone's build!)
  • Three different possible endings, with many different ways to get there!
  • Majorly Highlighted companions can help persuade NPCs for you if you don't have the charisma/class/reputation/etc yourself and have at least 2 interjections. Minorly Highlighted can't help complete quests, but have interjections. Even if you don't the charisma/class/reputation/etc, you can still complete the quests in question, it'll just take a little longer.
  • Content Warning for NPC suicide attempt. Whether or not the NPC succeeds is entirely on you. The questline isn't all that dark--don't expect something gritty.

Thanks to...

• Moggadeet, for being my partner in crime and brainstorming with me
  • #1 Unironic Khalid Fanboy in the BG discord for helping with Eloran's name
  • BadAssSamus in the BG discord for letting me use Elisandran's name
  • Punk Stevo and Kulyok, whose mods inspired this one.

DOWLOAD FROM GITHUB

(I have plans for a similar mod for BG1. on an unrelated note, I know have BG mods that start with D, E, F, and G. Gonna try for the whole alphabet here)

Edited by Glittergear

Im sure that from 16march until 12 of april there was enough time for anyone to check one thing even with five kids and double shifts. Stop posting offensive garbage please amigo. Guy literally posted one of his first mods and then went silent.

Edited by ManaMusic

At least I got you to remove this last bit, hey "amigo"?

"@Glittergear please support your own creations and give as an answer  thanks"

What a beautiful irony. I'll leave you to your entitlement issues, "amigo".

Edited by RoyalProtector
21 minutes ago, ManaMusic said:

Im sure that from 16march until 12 of april there was enough time for anyone to check one thing even with five kids and double shifts. Stop posting offensive garbage please amigo. Guy literally posted one of his first mods and then went silent.

This is just a really gross comment. Modders are human beings who have lives. Yes, updates are great, and also, players are not entitled to modders' time and attention. I'd rather that modders take the time they need - modding is a hobby, not a job, and I hate to think of it feeling like a burden.

22 minutes ago, ManaMusic said:

I will just ignore that ;)

Yes, I bet you love ignoring little things like feedback.

11 minutes ago, moggadeet said:

This is just a really gross comment. Modders are human beings who have lives. Yes, updates are great, and also, players are not entitled to modders' time and attention. I'd rather that modders take the time they need - modding is a hobby, not a job, and I hate to think of it feeling like a burden

Yes, get it now, "amigo"? Your comments come across as very entitled, as if you're assuming the author is literally, and on purpose not fulfilling their holy duty to update the mods that you want to play. The very optional priorities in anyone's life, generally speaking, is not something you have any right to request more attention on... Especially considering you haven't the slightest idea about the modder's life and what their situation is. NOT THE SLIGHTEST. They could have family dying of cancer in the hospital, and you wouldn't consider it for a minute, would you? Heavens forbid they deny you the updates you seek. This thread has already received several reports, including a double comment by you. Take a hint!

Look in the mirror before you accuse anyone of "posting offensive garbage". It's quite clearly not my problem if you have a visceral reaction to being called out on it. And if you REALLY didn't mean it like that, at least accept that it comes across as that. Or not, I don't care, I just find the attitude a bit revolting.

1 hour ago, moggadeet said:

This is just a really gross comment. Modders are human beings who have lives. Yes, updates are great, and also, players are not entitled to modders' time and attention. I'd rather that modders take the time they need - modding is a hobby, not a job, and I hate to think of it feeling like a burden.

Yes, and for those reading, ManaMusic's previous post was more offensive before he edited it.