I give up! I have literally done everything in BST, talked to everyone. I have figured out that the Belladona is behind the locked door in the kitchen storeroom. But I have no idea how to get there. And I have completed the Fire Elemental quest. What am I missing? You got me! 

And just how would you know that there is Belladonna behind a locked door, hmm?

- On a serious note, I apologize sincerely for this false lead. it was not intended. I was not aware the cellar cell lock is unpickable when the EAOB version was released.

Plans are to make this accessible one way or the other in v1.

On 3/24/2024 at 7:51 AM, jastey said:

- On a serious note, I apologize sincerely for this false lead. it was not intended. I was not aware the cellar cell lock is unpickable when the EAOB version was released.

I "know" it because of this line in the ReadMe: Belladonna flower. One Belladona flower is added to the kitchen storeroom behind a locked door (accessible via quest "Fire Elemental in the Seatower Storeroom").

Hence why I thought completing that task would somehow gain access. And, for the other poster, there are other belladonna flowers in the game (Balduran's Island), but the mage shows no interest in these. It must be an item coded specifically to this quest? 

1 hour ago, Centurion said:

I "know" it because of this line in the ReadMe: Belladonna flower. One Belladona flower is added to the kitchen storeroom behind a locked door (accessible via quest "Fire Elemental in the Seatower Storeroom").

Hence why I thought completing that task would somehow gain access. And, for the other poster, there are other belladonna flowers in the game (Balduran's Island), but the mage shows no interest in these. It must be an item coded specifically to this quest? 

I always successfully brought the ones from Balduran's Island for this quest.

22 hours ago, Centurion said:

this line in the ReadMe

Seems I screwed this up 100%. 🥲 Sorry again.

22 hours ago, Centurion said:

there are other belladonna flowers in the game (Balduran's Island), but the mage shows no interest in these

Ok, now it gets ridiculous...

The item code Master Shizell should recognize would be either "MISC1I" or "bdbellad". The latter is from SoD, the former should be the one from Balduran Island. At least it is in my BG:EE game.

Is there a possibility that you look up the item code of your Belladonna (using NI or somesuch)?

On 3/24/2024 at 7:51 AM, jastey said:

Sorry for the long delay. Life interfered (the real kind.) I was going to look up the item code, but decided to verify first, so I took one of the Belladona flowers from the island at random up Master Shizell and this time he took it! I have no idea why he wouldn't the first time? So, quest finished. For what it's worth, I have become very conservative about quest mods, especially in the first game (game balance and such), but BST in installed permanently. I really like this quest. The caverns underneath the Sea Tower are a lot of fun! Great job, even with that "red herring" about the basement door!