35.11 Smarter Yaga-Shura won't install

I get the following error trying to install Smarter Yaga-Shura (It installs with 35.10).

ERROR: Failure("Unknown function: ADD_CRE_EFFECT")
Please make a backup of the file: WSETUP.DEBUG and look for support at: For help troubleshooting installation problems, go to the Sword Coast Stratagems forum at gibberlings3.net.
Automatically Skipping [Smarter Yaga-Shura] because of error.

Edited by Axatax
4 hours ago, Axatax said:

EDIT:  I get an error that file sizes larger than 4.4684K aren't allowed.  My zipped weidu log is 8.4K and my wsetup.debug log is 10.9K.  They are both certainly under 4.4 MB, which I think what that error is trying to say, if that decimal in 4.4684K is supposed to be a comma.

wsetup.debug -- https://mega.nz/file/J54HCA6Z#j67cTPF-YS_CQgGrjbyB85k9ckFL67jeDYlo4-mY3MA

weidu.log --  https://mega.nz/file/J1ZAxQqT#SyR7MY_81unW43-zinLm_LzzMxnv1zPwFLpjfX8QBmA

I also have this error with 35.12, Smarter Yaga-Shura won't install.

WeiDU.log

ProjectInfinity-WeiDU-Error-stratagems-6820.log

Edited by bobbychiang

I see the problem - just me being dumb. (And while I do a clean-install check of SCS whenever I release a new update, Ascension components don't install on a clean install because they require Ascension to be installed already.)

Hotfix: drop the attached file into stratagems/ascension. (Not actually tested, because I'm working today and only have a moment.)

yagashura.tpa