Latest version released: beta 10

I've expedited beta 10 because it fixes the nasty bug (which turns out to be specific to EET) whereby ability score multipliers are applied multiple times.

Full changelog:

• Fixed a critical bug that was causing ability bonuses/penalties to be applied multiple times on EET and SoD.
  • Various tweaks to improve compatibility with other UIs (mostly Lefreut's and Dragonspear UI++).
  • The low-level abilities component no longer disables casting healing spells on rest (though if you have the Empowered Healing ability, unfortunately it doesn't empower your heal-on-rest castings).
  • You can no longer remove level one proficiencies and apply them elsewhere.
  • The HLA selection screen now displays your current HLAs (to a maximum of 5).
  • HP table for barbarian multiclass is generated properly.
  • Simulacra and projected images are now correctly blocked from using items if you have installed the appropriate tweak.
  • The various cleric multiclass kits now install correctly on batch mode.

This bug in SCS v35.13 was also present in ToF beta 10. So far as I know it only affects Dragonspear UI++, which ToF doesn't officially support anyway at present, but since in any case I only released beta 10 a couple of hours ago, I've rereleased it with the bug fixed.

Thank you so much for adding compatibility with Lefreut's UI.

I was only able to deselect pips using Lefreut. Will do a fresh install today and test from beginning.  

EDIT: can confirm that Lefreut now works with ToF. Very nice that I can see a little bubble by the feats I've taken! 

Installation gave no errors with updated SCS, ToF

WeiDU.log

Edited by Madzak
Posted (edited)

A possible bug with the install order *Mods -> EET_End -> TOF (beta 10) -> SCS which I think originates in TOF.

During startup I'm presented with the warning (?) "[string "M_DW_LWD.lua"]:20: atempt to index field 'imoen' (a nil value)".

More specifically this point towards this line of code in the specified file:

dwLevellerDualClass['imoen'].final_xp=90000

EDIT: A short test shows, that the warning is not existend without TOF but emerges after TOF installation. SCS does not impact the warning.

EDIT2: Is it possible, that this is some kind of artifact, because imoen is otherwise named 'imoen2' in all other lines:

[...]
dwLevellerDualClass['imoen2']={name=16453,disable=false,original_level=7, final_class=1}
[...]
dwLevellerDualClass['imoen'].final_xp=90000
dwLevellerDualClass['imoen2'].final_xp=90000

Simply removing this line also disappears the warning. Alternatively 'imoen' nust be defined earlier analog to 'imoen2'

Edited by Throari