does 1pp work with latest spell revision revised and iwdification?

does 1pp work with spell revision revised and iwdification (in classic bgt)? i am worried i might not get any response from the mod's forum since the last post there except mine are 2-3 years old.

readme says "a soft compatibility" with those mods have been implemented but it was 4 years ago. and spell revision revised and iwidification received many updates since.

also spell revision revised is a fork instead of the original mod.

is there a way to know whether they still work, or at least what components might conflict?

Edited by jacklhoward

It's rather that the mods do/try_to_do the very samething and there will not be any game crashing bugs...
Now that doesn't mean that if you are very particular about arts consistency, that there could be a small amount of "bugs" cause one mods changes might undo what the other mod does, and so you might end up with a wrong looking helmet in the avatar vs the paperdoll. And the only way that, that could crash the game is that, you insist doing so yourself... because of the bold text, above.

Also, yes, this could be viewed as the new Megamod help forum... now, we just need to persuade the SHSforums and G3's admins to unite the forums, as they have the same host. Ouh, but how would we do that, cause they are the same people.. hmm. And yes, most of the forums times are over as we today have the discord -thing. Now yes, this is more permanent form of that, but who will choose to search these, when it's done via the very same thing as googles search... whatever.

2 hours ago, jacklhoward said:

does 1pp work with spell revision revised and iwdification? i am worried i might not get any response from the mod's forum since the last post there except mine are 2-3 years old.

readme says "a soft compatibility" with those mods have been implemented but it was 4 years ago. and spell revision revised and iwidification received many updates since.

also spell revision revised is a fork instead of the original mod.

is there a way to know whether they still work, or at least what components might conflict?

I don't know about IWDification, but SRR should be fully compatible with 1pp (no matter whatever components you use - assuming you install 1pp before SRR, as suggested in SRR's readme). The impact of 1pp on SR/R is not nearly as great as that on IR/R, but SRR should take advantage of 1pp's visual changes/additions.

3 hours ago, Jarno Mikkola said:

It's rather that the mods do/try_to_do the very samething and there will not be any game crashing bugs...
Now that doesn't mean that if you are very particular about arts consistency, that there could be a small amount of "bugs" cause one mods changes might undo what the other mod does, and so you might end up with a wrong looking helmet in the avatar vs the paperdoll. And the only way that, that could crash the game is that, you insist doing so yourself... because of the bold text, above.

Also, yes, this could be viewed as the new Megamod help forum... now, we just need to persuade the SHSforums and G3's admins to unite the forums, as they have the same host. Ouh, but how would we do that, cause they are the same people.. hmm. And yes, most of the forums times are over as we today have the discord -thing. Now yes, this is more permanent form of that, but who will choose to search these, when it's done via the very same thing as googles search... whatever.

hello. sorry that i did not mention i am trying to know the compatibility of 1pp with iwdification in oBGT. the readme does not give a lot of info and is old. and i cannot seem to find updated info on their compatibility.

i only install iwdification for the game balance changes and extra icewind dale spells etc..would iwdification conflict with 1pp at all if i only install class updates and spell packs components?

Well, I saw your discussion in the discord... and no, there's no need tro be sorry.. besides, the 1PP is not really meant for the EE game, as it's kinda included already in it, there are technicallities I won't go into, but I was assuming you would be using it to the oBG2(or in your case the bgt-weidu) game.

As for the 1pp conflicting, it's very unlikely to change much other than the visuals..

44 minutes ago, Jarno Mikkola said:

Well, I saw your discussion in the discord... and no, there's no need tro be sorry.. besides, the 1PP is not really meant for the EE game, as it's kinda included already in it, there are technicallities I won't go into, but I was assuming you would be using it to the oBG2(or in your case the bgt-weidu) game.

As for the 1pp conflicting, it's very unlikely to change much other than the visuals..

thank you!