5-10-2024 (or 10-5-2024 if you're Jarno) Update and Beta

Heya folks, I've made more progress on the rework of the mod, and have another Beta for you all to try out.  Here's what I've implemented so far:

1. Component to add more importable items from SoD to BG2EE.  Several new items have been added, and they now import using a similar method to the the standard SoD importables.  This means that you are limited to a maximum of 33 items, one per inventory slot on the player character.  This, in turn, allows me to add more importables without over-itemization.  Some QoL, consumable, semi-consumable, and a few minor SoD items will import whether or not you have them in your PC's inventory as long as you import a SoD save when starting a new game.  Examples:  SoD ammo types, wand of water elemental summoning, bard instruments, some +1 or lesser items.

2. Optional component to force the importation of standard SoD items, whether you had them or not.  If you install the first component, this will      include the SoD ammo types, consumables, semi-consumables, and minor items mentioned above.  Since the voidsword and hammer are mutually exclusive in a single playthrough, there are options to pick which one imports, or both, if you desire.  This does not require importing a SoD save, but does require starting a new game.

3. Optional component to force the importation of the newly added SoD items, whether you had them or not.  This requires the first component to be installed, and starting a new game.  Options are given for the mututally-exclusive items similar to #2.  This may or may not cause the game to feel like it is over-itemized for you.  If it does, simply use the standard importation method.

4. Some item locations have been re-shuffled in a way that made more sense to me, especially given the new additions.  Check the changelog for info on these.

As always, I appreciate any feedback.  As a reminder, all of these components REQUIRE STARTING A NEW GAME TO WORK PROPERLY.  Sorry for the caps, but you wouldn't believe the amount of complaints I got from prior releases that didn't start new games.

Daeros'_IKSP_Beta1.zip

Not a lot of time to play test, but installation wise the main component flunks with a "ERROR: error loading [k0_iskp/soditmresource/itm/bdmisc32.itm]". Checking the code, the Medal of Valor block it's trying to copy a k0_iskp/soditmresource/itm/bdmisc32.itm file that is just not there. After disabling that code block, installation was successful either on vanilla or heavily modded games.