Phase 3

sirthaddeus

Thank you for your interest and impatience.

Yes, Coran's is the only one which is included in the soon to be out V9.

At present I unfortunately cannot forecast the release date for Phase III as it depends on the work by four people: Jastey who is finishing up coding and flirts for Ajantis, Jolyth who is finishing up flirts writing for Branwen, Kulyok who is finishing up the talks and flirts for Xan and yours truly who needs to finish testing/troubleshooting for Dynaheir and Shar-Teel, code Coran's part fo Coran-Ajantis challenge, test and troubleshoot it, finish coding for Branwen and Xan and test/troubleshoot Xan. Please check our update thread - as soon as we are finished with each part we will be posting a petite announce. :)

I would like though to have all the romances released at once because they depend on each-other for conflicts. I am considerng perhaps releasing all three romances for male PC ahead of finalizing Ajantis and Xan if testing will show that Dynaheir and Shar-Teel are ready to go and I have flirts from Jolyth ready to go at that time.

How can one speed up the release? The simplest way is to volounteer to test. If you are interested in romances for a male PC, for example, Dynaheir's and Shar-Teel's are fully implemented atm but need alpha-runs and troubleshooting.

I would like though to have all the romances released at once because they depend on each-other for conflicts. I am considerng perhaps releasing all three romances for male PC ahead of finalizing Ajantis and Xan if testing will show that Dynaheir and Shar-Teel are ready to go and I have flirts from Jolyth ready to go at that time.

Sounds really good, I would like to romance someone evil for a change. I am waiting for playing bg tutu for the first time because I really look foreward to the romances. the game isn't the same without them. But I was wondering, because this mod is only for BG 1 and it is not carried over to BG 2, will all the romances have some sort of conclussion at the end of bg 1. tragic or not?

It differes from romance to romance.

Ajantis' will be carried over to BG2 by Jastey

Branwen's ends on an open note

Coran's has both final and open endings depending on the course of the romance

Dynaheir has a definitive conclusion

Shar-Teel's ends on an open note

Xan's (I think) has both final and open endings depending on PC's race.

Archived