Icewind Dale Spells

Guest Sedolitos80

Guest Sedolitos80

Just in case anyone wanted to know, after installing TotLM and the Tweak Pack from this site; I realized that the Spell Improved Invisibility wasn't giving the +4 to all saving throws it should be giving. Also, Mass Invisibility's invisibility was working as regular Invisibility. I believe it should at least give the +4 to saving throws for the duration of the spell, even if it doesn't work like in BG2.

Just in case you wanted to add these fixes to a future update. Many respect for modders and their dedication. Cheers

:)

Guest Sedolitos80

Nope, in fact I fixed it myself with Near Infinity. I have absolutely no experience in modding or fixing spells in this case, but I downloaded the editor 'cos it was pissing me off, specially when I needed the +4 to saves to fight the damn Beholders!!! :).

I posted this here since I noticed that the last tweak pack for the game had corrected a flaw in an item, so I thought someone would be interested in knowing about other flaws...

*cries* :)

Guest Sedolitos80

I just encountered another glitch, in an item this time. Same installation as my previous post (HoW-TotL-G3 Tweak Pack).

Bracers of Icelandic Pearl: Abi-Dalzim's Horrid Wilting doesn't recharge after resting. Fixed it with Near Infinity; so this post is only to let people know, for if they want to add the fix to a future update of the Tweak Pack.

Archived