Comments on M0N

BigRob

UU Strikes again!

It's a nice story and well written (there's a couple of errors here and there, but they end up in every story). I particularly like the idea that the whole careful infiltration is just a test of ability for a private company. An interesting take on keeping the "Bhaalspawn" thing attached to the characters, a sort of Dark Angel kind of thing.

I'm not a big fan of long combative descriptions, but they do have their place too and it wasn't out of place here. I'm nuch more interested in the continuing plot that seems to be nosing in at the edges of this one. :)

UU Strikes again!

It's a nice story and well written (there's a couple of errors here and there, but they end up in every story). I particularly like the idea that the whole careful infiltration is just a test of ability for a private company. An interesting take on keeping the "Bhaalspawn" thing attached to the characters, a sort of Dark Angel kind of thing.

I'm not a big fan of long combative descriptions, but they do have their place too and it wasn't out of place here. I'm nuch more interested in the continuing plot that seems to be nosing in at the edges of this one. :D

very much dark angel...a lot of the same concepts, with a backstory i've actually spent months thinking up..and believe me, the continuing plot, and of course we're right in the middle of the nalia romance subplot, are going to be quite surprising... :):D:):D

Archived