Need help Please Thankyou

Valin

greetings,

Um I got the divine remix to work(thanks to those that responded)

added:Fixpack,oversight,underrepresented,and weidu(lest thats what the link said it was).i was reading one of the read me files i think said there was supposed to be a loremaster of oghma,and hart somethingor othr of sune as well,but they did not show up.Thinking i missed something i uninstalled everything,and got bg2 patch and installed everything in suggested order...bg2 patch,fixpack,one non weidu mod (whats weidu???)

hopeing i had one amongst those i had i installed in this order:Bg2 patch,fixpack,divine remix,oversight,under rep,weidu...Nothing showed :p no extra cleric classes etc.Hmm figured maybe i needed to click the i guess exe files in my C:\baldursgate\soa directory

i did still nothing..Have installed/uninstalled everything six times now,and even lost my portrait because i forgot to get it out of the portrait folder :) .very frustraiting...I know i probobly sound dumnb but any help would be great...thankyou :)

Valin

@}--;---

Sorry almost forgot...divine remix keeps erroring on me ..Also says when you install

got to uninstall cleric mix thing but i do not have that than i install it goe ok till after you start adding cleric kits etc than errors,or will o to ranger kit addition than do so.again any help would be very appreciated :p.

Valin

@-:---'---

Cleric Remix is required for the cleric kits; if it's not installed it will skip the kits and not give you an option to install them.

There's also a maximum of nine selectable kits at any time, as mentioned in the readme. If you were to install all of the cleric kits included with the mod, Oghma and Sune would be numbers 10 and 11, respectively, which is probably why you're not seeing them.

Greetings,

Thankyou very much :p guess i didnt read the eadme enough :) i sometimes do that when i want to get playing sorry all :).Um would that explain why after the reg three kits for talos,helm lathlander i would get strings of sentences like hands of ilmater,or the clerics of selune have always been our alies instead of the kits?.um and what should i do? install the B2 patch,fixpack,divine remix no cleric stuff?.Thankyou again for the reply,and hope these questions arent a bother be well.

Valin

@}--;----

P.S. um wheres cleric remix? do i need it somehow got divine to work once it showed all but loremaster,sune cleric.

Greetings,

ok so like installed for the.....seventh time now....heres the order..

1.Bg2,2.Bg2 patch,3.fixpack,4.divine remix....fought with it ..either clases are gone or old ones just show....I went like this :Clicked on divine remix in my download folder it went to where it had to automatically...installed the first choice (said it was needed).Than Chose: install componet (remove cleric,Druid<Ranger kits) No,Install Component (Cleric Remix) Yes....Selected yes to Silver Star of Srlune,night Cloak of Shar,Tempus,illmater,loremaster,HeartWarder,No to firewalker,authin.Yes to all Druid,Ranger kits...i started game...just got strings of dialouge where kits should be "Hands of illmater,Selune is a great ally etc,or wont seem to work,Hmmmm :p .Ok so i installed oversight and fought with it either no kits or just old one than...Dont know what to do...about ready to toss the game.. :) ..Thankyou for your time.

valin

@}--;----

Greetings...

Make that eight times.... :p ,aaah well Iam sure you all are tired of hearing from me..divinee remix went fine till the option to install shar kit for vicona(Sp?)

than error happened said was having trouble,and had to shut down.. felt like hurling the game ou the window,but number nine coming up guess i'll not use it its either flawed or my own inability to do it right i guess thanks for the help.Be well

Valin

@}--;----

It would be easier to read your bug reports if you posted in full and punctuated sentences. :p

If you're saying you get odd dialogue strings then that suggests that you installed a non-WeiDU mod or patch after WeiDU mods, or installed the patch or a mod with the game or a game editor running. You need to reinstall.

If you are saying WeiDU hard-crashed on the Viconia component, then that is probably an instance of the WeiDU bug we are encountering. Try installing components one at a time (i.e. exit the installer between them) until either we recode or Wes brings out a fixed WeiDU.

Greetings,

I reinstalled inthis order:oficaBG2patch,FixpackUnderepresented,Oversight,

And the part you have to install,cleric remix,tempus,and shar kits.All works well now

"Thanks" for the help,and paitence.I can go back and install some of the other cleric kits?,When i tried before and those i had already installed i hit yes to and they said error already there.I figured i did soomething wrong,because i would like to get some of the other kits in...So would i just re run divine remix,and skip the parts i already have installed?,minus the first part it says you must install?.yea the Vicona part was where it would crash,sometimes the part right before the part to turn Jaheira to neutral good.Thanks for the reply.

Valin

@}--;---

Archived