Rogues Remix

Salk

Hello, Andyr!

I was wondering if you might like to change the name of your Mod for future releases. After Divine Remix and the yet to be released Arcane Remix, in the true spirit of G3, I'd recommend Rogues Remix (and perhaps one day Figthers Remix ;) ). What do you think ?

By the way, have you ever thought of implementing some of the aVenger's stuff in your Mod making it into optional components ?

Is it possible to find him somewhere floating on the net or he's disappeared ? ;)

Thanks and keep yourself busy! :)

I was wondering if you might like to change the name of your Mod for future releases. After Divine Remix and the yet to be released Arcane Remix, in the true spirit of G3, I'd recommend Rogues Remix (and perhaps one day Figthers Remix  ;) ). What do you think ?

No. ;)

By the way, have you ever thought of implementing some of the aVenger's stuff in your Mod making it into optional components ?

Is it possible to find him somewhere floating on the net or he's disappeared ?  ;)

Yes, but since it already exists, it is not a priority. aVENGER is still around a few places, just not IE modding.

Thanks and keep yourself busy!  :)

Enjoy the mods...

Actually, when S&S was being designed Andy and I spoke about that. I had wanted to make a Rogue Remix based on what I'd read in the Song and Silence sourcebook for 3E. I was interested by the Thief material but less so on Bards. Andy was already coming up with an idea for a Bard and Thief mod, so we decided to pool our ideas into one mod. As the mod was for Bards and Thieves we decided on the name Song and Silence, from the name of the sourcebook for Bards and Thieves.

Archived