Divine Remix Spells

cirerrek

Divine Remix V2. Perhaps these have been fixed in V3, which I'll hopefully get a chance to install tonight, but if not:

Description for Cause Light Wounds says it is a 5th level spell.

Sunscorch says it does 1d6+2 dmg/caster level to undead. Maybe it does, but I can't figure out how from the effects, viewing the spell with NI.

Faerie Fire says its duration is 4 rounds + 1 round/5 caster levels. But as far as I can tell from the effects, the duration is fixed at 90 seconds, which would be 15 rounds.

Description for Cause Medium Wounds says it is a 5th level spell.

The Moonblade created by the spell is categorized as a longsword, but the Proficiency the spell modifies is Shortsword. Also, the duration on Moonblade is described as 2 Turns (120s), but the duration is set to 140s. And like Sunscorch, Moonblade is supposed to do more damage to Undead, but I can't figure out how from the effects, viewing the spell with NI. Methinks NI might be starting to show its age???

---

Does anyone have a list of the Divine Remix kit spells that are castable.

Meaning, not like a monk's movement rate bonus increase every few levels, but castable say like a Cleric of Helm's Seeking Sword?

I'm going to need it if I'm going to finish adding the DR spells to the eSeries.

Thanks,

The Cause Light Wounds and Cause Medium Wounds descriptions have been fixed :).

Sunscorch does its extra damage to undead with the use of eff files CDSUNS1.EFF - CDSUNS10.EFF (CDSUNS2 through CDSUNS10 are created from CDSUNS1 by the .tp2).

Faerie Fire is an "unfinished" (but still workable) spell, which Cam plans to eventually improve upon (see the commented code in the .tp2).

Moonblade would appear to currently do 1d12 +4, +12 damage to anyone, not just undead - that should probably be fixed :).

I posted a spell list on the wiki: http://dev.gibberlings3.net/index.php/Divine_Remix_tp2_Notes. It includes the permanent abilities as well as the castable ones, but you can easily tell them apart because I included the word "permanent" in brackets :O.

EDIT: spelling

Hmmm, I'm batting 1 of 5. I would give myself 2 of 5, but I was slacking and didn't look up Faerie Fire in the .tp2. :)

On the Sunscorch, I guess I'm going to have to take a leap of faith that it works. I guess I am looking for the word Undead in the CDSUNSCO.EFF's as in something like Target Type: Undead or something along those lines. But there are still so many unknowns listed in the .EFF files I suppose it could be in there and I just don't know it.

And I knew about the list of spells, I just didn't note Permanent descriptor. Goes away now to tackle big list.

On the Sunscorch, I guess I'm going to have to take a leap of faith that it works.  I guess I am looking for the word Undead in the CDSUNSCO.EFF's as in something like Target Type: Undead or something along those lines.  But there are still so many unknowns listed in the .EFF files I suppose it could be in there and I just don't know it.

For the purpose of viewing spells and effects, DLTCEP is much better than NI :).

The part which tells the engine what type of creature the .eff should affect is actually in the .spl file, rather than the .eff themselves.

Archived