curious

Guest Dreamer Sasha (Moongaze)

Guest Dreamer Sasha (Moongaze)

earlier today I was thinking on a Cernd romance and I got to thinking about how much BG1 and BG2 material is already covered? I mean things like bringing BG1 characters to BG2, fleshing out BG1 characters with tutu, giving the BG2 cast (including BG1->BG2 cast) romances/expansions and stuff like that.

so far I have

BG1 tutu:

BG1 NPC Project

BG1->BG2:

Ajantis (?)

Alora (chosen of mystra)

Branwen (?)

Coran (tortured souls?)

Dynaheir (tortured souls?)

Eldoth (?)

Faldorn (?)

Garrick (?)

Kagain (?)

Khalid (?)

Kivan (kivan of shilmista, nightmares kivan, stardragons kivan?)

Montaron (romance of mod for the wicked)

Quayle (?)

Safana (?)

Shar-Teel (?)

Skie (?)

Tiax (?)

Xan (?)

Xzar (?)

Yeslick (chosen of mystra?)

BG2 (romances PC-NPC and NPC-NPC), relationships):

Aerie (Aklon and Lockhart)

Anomen (wasnt he supposed to romance Suraya or Nina?)

Cernd (?)

Edwin (romance!!!)

Haer'Dalis (romance!!!)

Imoen (romance and relationship)

Jaheira (?)

Jan (?)

Keldorn (wasnt someone making a romance for him?)

Korgan (?)

Mazzy (romance)

Minsc (adenyd?)

Nalia (auren, jcompton Nalia romance, arnel Nalia romance, mourn?)

Sarevok (relationship/romance)

Valygar (romance and didnt he romance um whats her name? Kit?)

Viconia (lesbian romance?)

Yoshimo (tortured souls?)

hmm that leaves a lil room to work. sorry for asking but Im just curious! :):O curiosity killed the cat and this kitten has only five lives left!

The only reason it hasn't been updated for a while is because AFAIK there's nothing to update it with :). A certain recent event has meant the future of a couple of these mods are in doubt, but I'm waiting to see what'll happen there.

Actually, come to think of it, I believe the Mod for the Wicked's Montaron was announced prior to the last update, but I just forgot about him :O. I'll add him now.

The only reason it hasn't been updated for a while is because AFAIK there's nothing to update it with :).  A certain recent event has meant the future of a couple of these mods are in doubt, but I'm waiting to see what'll happen there.

Actually, come to think of it, I believe the Mod for the Wicked's Montaron was announced prior to the last update, but I just forgot about him :O.  I'll add him now.

What recent event, if I may ask?

Blood Raven, the developer of both the BG2 Alora and Yeslick, announced she's leaving the community. At the moment I'm not too sure whether she'll come back after having had the chance to chill for a bit, or if it's a genuine "LEVING FOREVAR".

EDIT: Oops, I meant Dynaheir, not Yeslick :).

Archived