PST tweak pack

Guest Guest_sadun_*

Guest Guest_sadun_*

Whwn i installing the tweak pack i cnt start game it gives windows error like has generated errors and will be closed. If i uninstall it i can open the game.

I did default install+official patch+fixpack1.37

Is this known issue? Did i do anything wrong?

releated from the debug file

Install Component [Max HP For Party Members]

[Y]es or [N]o or [Q]uit?

Installing [Max HP For Party Members]

Copying 1 file ...

Copied [sCALPEL.itm] to [override/A!PCHP.xxx]

Copying 1 file ...

[G3PSTweak/Maxhp/HPPRS.2DA] loaded, 560 bytes

Copied [G3PSTweak/Maxhp/HPPRS.2DA] to [override/HPPRS.2DA]

[G3PSTweak/Maxhp/HPROG.2DA] loaded, 554 bytes

Copied [G3PSTweak/Maxhp/HPROG.2DA] to [override/HPROG.2DA]

[G3PSTweak/Maxhp/HPWAR.2DA] loaded, 560 bytes

Copied [G3PSTweak/Maxhp/HPWAR.2DA] to [override/HPWAR.2DA]

[G3PSTweak/Maxhp/HPWIZ.2DA] loaded, 559 bytes

Copied [G3PSTweak/Maxhp/HPWIZ.2DA] to [override/HPWIZ.2DA]

But I spent four hours playing PS:T yesterday, and TWENTY DA... er, twenty very boring minutes upgrading TNO, Annah, Dakkon and Morte. And getting 4, 2/3,2/5 and 10 each time is rather troublesome(and I want my game and my party members to be perfect). Please, if you'd get it to work, I'll be ever so grateful...

Guest Avantenor
But I spent four hours playing PS:T yesterday, and TWENTY DA... er, twenty very boring minutes upgrading TNO, Annah, Dakkon and Morte. And getting 4, 2/3,2/5 and 10 each time is rather troublesome(and I want my game and my party members to be perfect). Please, if you'd get it to work, I'll be ever so grateful...

Simply use the old mod by platter. http://www.planescape-torment.org/?page=mods . Copy the files into the override and it will work fine.

Sorry if this has been suggested before, but:

In Modrons' Maze, you find (and use) a portal gem. It teleports you anywhere in Sigil, but you can only use it inside the Maze.

If you could use it anywhere (i.e. teleport to the Brothel from the Foundry), it'd be pretty cool. Unlike Baldur's Gate areas, PS:T areas have a very limited number of exits.

Guest Vorlin

Just wanted to let you know that the bug with MaxHPs still exists. I have some info on it that might help:

I'm using the 4-cd version. The last time I did a full install by copying CD2, CD3, and CD4 to identically named directories on my harddrive, edited torment.ini to point to them, and MaxHP worked just fine. I just did a fresh install, this time I copied CD2/3/4 to the cache directory (because with the first method PST still insists on copying about 100 megs of files to the cache, even when cachesize is set to 0). Now MaxHP doesn't work.

So it seems like the error probably involves MaxHp not looking in the right directory, or pointing PST to the wrong one.

Archived