Druid quest

Guest Matthew

Guest Matthew

First, I wanted to say this is an awesome mod and I thank you for it.

Second, I am wondering, in the "wipe out the Shadow Druid" quest in Cloakwood, where does one find the M... girl after beating up her torturer (and then letting him go). I have already saved the B... guy in the next map, I just can't find M... after returning to the treehouse. I've checked inside and around and in the Druid circle, no dice. If someone could tell me where I should find her it would make me happy. I'd like to help Seniyad.

She usually spawns inside of the tree fort on the first floor, after you have killed the company of the druids by the house. If she did not, I'll look up the variables to check, we did not have troubles with her spawning before.

Guest Matthew

I'll check again, but you say company? I think there were only two druids outside Although the one A... torturer guy scared me by casting Ironskins, I'm not close to that level! That is a good thing by the way.

Guest Matthew
I'll check again, but you say company? I think there were only two druids outside Although the one A... torturer guy scared me by casting Ironskins, I'm not close to that level! That is a good thing by the way.

Yeah, she's not there!!

Guest Matthew

I'm using weidu, sorry guys, BGT (no BP) time (NPC mod is only one for BG1 though). If you think that is messing it up and don't want to get into it, I understand. I know weidu isn't supported by you guys. Could I CLUA summon her?

Jaheira is, of course, both in my party and with me wherever I go.

If you are using BGT, we cannot troubleshoot for you, because we created, tested and maintain BG1NPC for TUTU conversion.

The adaptation of the project to BGT conversion was made at the Spellhold, so the BGT forum there will be an appropriate place to report bugs for BGT.

WeiDU is a dialogue utility/installation program, and BG1NPC is coded using WeiDU. You will be hard-pressed nowadays to find a mod NOT coded in WeiDU.

Guest Matthew
If you are using BGT, we cannot troubleshoot for you, because we created, tested and maintain BG1NPC for TUTU conversion.

The adaptation of the project to BGT conversion was made at the Spellhold, so the BGT forum there will be an appropriate place to report bugs for BGT.

WeiDU is a dialogue utility/installation program, and BG1NPC is coded using WeiDU. You will be hard-pressed nowadays to find a mod NOT coded in WeiDU.

Sorry to clutter you up then. I was mostly just wondering if she was hanging out somewhere else. Thanks for trying and the CLUA.

Archived