[resolved] tutu crash using shapeshifter rebalance

Guest alistair

Guest alistair

I'm sure it's an incompatibility with some mod, but was wondering if there's a way to discern which one without installing/uninstalling everything.

I've thrown in several other mods-- all those listed as being for bg1tutu at pocketplane and also the divine remix.

oh, the problem is that when i equip the wolf paw the game crashes.

Guest alistair
I'm sure it's an incompatibility with some mod, but was wondering if there's a way to discern which one without installing/uninstalling everything.

I've thrown in several other mods-- all those listed as being for bg1tutu at pocketplane and also the divine remix.

oh, the problem is that when i equip the wolf paw the game crashes.

hmm, I tried uninstalling everything but the fixpack and I'm still getting crashes when equipping the paws.

Are people succesfully using this in tutu? Does it make a difference between uninstalling everything and starting over with a clean install?

Guest Alistair

Not sure what a BAM is or who wes is.

If it helps-- when uninstalling the tweak I can shapeshift fine, so if it uses the same animation as that I can't imagine that being the problem.

thanks for the responses!

If anyone has succesfully used this feature in tutu I'll just try reinstalling everything, but would prefer some encouragement before bothering :)

Guest Alistair

I get the impression that what it has trouble with is changing the avatar in the inventory screen, since those actually go to finer resolution. On the regular map it's fine, maybe because it just displays more stuff rather than more pixels per stuff.

It's so hard to drop down to lower resolution once you've gone up, so I recommend sticking with 1024!

Archived