Bug Report for G3Tweaks

the bigg

You're missing some GLOB in Imoen animation, Nalia animation, Viconia Skin, Identify All Items. This bug may also affect other mods from the *Tweaks serie.

Valerio@acer-01vdcn9bdz /cygdrive/c/bg2
$ cat -n G3Tweaks.tp2 | grep "COPY_EXISTING_REGEXP" | grep -v "GLOB"
  633  COPY_EXISTING_REGEXP ~^.+\.cre$~ ~override~ // Imoen animation adjustments
  661  COPY_EXISTING_REGEXP ~^.+\.cre$~ ~override~ // Nalia animation adjustments
  689  COPY_EXISTING_REGEXP ~^.+\.cre$~ ~override~ // Viconia skin color change
 6532  COPY_EXISTING_REGEXP ~^.+\.itm$~ ~override~

You're missing some GLOB in Imoen animation, Nalia animation, Viconia Skin, Identify All Items. This bug may also affect other mods from the *Tweaks serie.

Valerio@acer-01vdcn9bdz /cygdrive/c/bg2
$ cat -n G3Tweaks.tp2 | grep "COPY_EXISTING_REGEXP" | grep -v "GLOB"
  633  COPY_EXISTING_REGEXP ~^.+\.cre$~ ~override~ // Imoen animation adjustments
  661  COPY_EXISTING_REGEXP ~^.+\.cre$~ ~override~ // Nalia animation adjustments
  689  COPY_EXISTING_REGEXP ~^.+\.cre$~ ~override~ // Viconia skin color change
 6532  COPY_EXISTING_REGEXP ~^.+\.itm$~ ~override~

Cheers, will fix.

Guest Shaitan

In the new tutu tweak I cant level up, because my char is "0" in level. My guess would that it has to do with ToB NPC style, but I'm not sure. The only mod I use in tutu is tutu tweak.

Regards

v19 is out, which addresses this issue.

Cam, in the "Robes and Armour" component, you forgot to apply the avatar switch effects for plate, chain, etc. that you promised you would do.

-Galactygon

This has been added in the latest versions, v18 (G3) and v19 (Tutu). Grim's Improved Fate Spirit Summoning has been added to G3 Tweaks as well.

Archived