Cam's Alpha Testing

CamDawg

for some bizarre reason, I had a raw text file of the decompile for AR1303.BCS stored as AR1303.BCS after installing.

Which, of course, broke Glacias charm behaviour, which was the reason I noticed :-)

Correct, although it seems clear that it was meant, since Malaaq starts in 0602 and is moved out; It would be trivial to put in the IMPORT02 code line.  But perhaps they put in the Sword of Chaos because it's the only way to have it for Sarevok in ToB; although that's, frankly, a silly thing to bother with.

The lack of import02 appears to be by design.

for some bizarre reason, I had a raw text file of the decompile for AR1303.BCS stored as AR1303.BCS after installing.

Which, of course, broke Glacias charm behaviour, which was the reason I noticed :-)

Did you install UB's minor dialogue restoration component?

Did you install UB's minor dialogue restoration component?

Yep - but the fixpack's backup is properly compiled; the fixpack must have not compiled for some strange reason.

Added the same safeguards to the ar1303 patchas suggested to UB. Enabling import02 is definitely UB's realm; I'll code it up for them.

Everything else here is already addressed; moving to archives.

Archived