It won't install

Guest CrevanLiar

Guest CrevanLiar

I can't get BG1 NPC Project to install. I was able to get the Music Pack to install, but then when I tried to do the main mod, it wouldn't do it. I get the error message "FAILURE: [insert component name here] must be installed to the same directory as your BG2 install" or something like that. The thing that doesn't make sense is that I AM installing it to that directory, so I'm not sure what the problem is.

Thanks in advance to anyone who can help me here.

Hello -

I can't get BG1 NPC Project to install.  I was able to get the Music Pack to install, but then when I tried to do the main mod, it wouldn't do it.  I get the error message "FAILURE: [insert component name here] must be installed to the same directory as your BG2 install" or something like that.  The thing that doesn't make sense is that I AM installing it to that directory, so I'm not sure what the problem is.

Thanks in advance to anyone who can help me here.

If you are using EasyTutu (and I think you are based on your post at PPG :down: ), you need to install any and all Tutu mods to your EasyTutu folder, which is not the same as your BG2 folder. The default location for EasyTutu is C:\Program Files\BaldursGateTutu, unless you changed it to something else.

On a related note, I am thinking of changing EasyTutu's name to AnnoyDomi. :devil:

Guest CrevanLiar

Thanks, I've been reading through it and got some ideas that might help. If I have any more questions I'll take them to that thread.

Archived