Shar-Teel romance problem...

Guest Trevalin

Guest Trevalin

Okay, I screwed up. Apparently, the first dialogue you have with Shar-Teel where she sleeps with you...I chose the wrong response. (I would have thought saying "good enough to do it again?" was pretty middle road, but it seems to have ended the romance)

Can anyone specifically tell me what I can do via CLUA to get things going again? I apparently don't have a save right before that first dialogue occurred. :down:

Guest Trevalin

Nevermind...found a save that was a ways back, but I have it working now. Still not sure why that response would have killed the romance, but enjoying this great mod nonetheless. :down:

Good to hear. Yep, it's a bit tricky, especially in the beginning. The responce disinterests Shar-Teel because at that point she is not in the mood to do it again - she is for one night stand in the first dialogue. If you need to check her romance status, the variable is X#SharInterest, and it is set to 1 for interest, 2 for romance and 3 for breaking.

EDIT: It just dawned on me... Wow, someone is playing Shar's Romance! YAY!

I'm actually playing it too, hehe. I got to the point of the morning after and I said "That's it then?" Apparently that kills the romance. I'd really like to continue it.

It's never been explained to me how to use globals. What exactly would I type to Check a Global? What exactly would I type to Change One?

You have to activate a CLUAConsole (DebugMode=1 in baldur.ini, do a quick search if you don't know how to do it) and then use the following codes in CLUA:

to look up a variable:

CLUAConsole:GetGlobal("GlobalName","GLOBAL")

to set a variable:

CLUAConsole:SetGlobal("GlobalName","GLOBAL",#)

where # is the Global value you want.

You can also use a program called ShadowKeeper which lets you to check variables from a relatively simple interface.

Archived