Cast Spells From Scrolls Error

Guest Guest_TheNegaDruid_*

ERROR: illegal 2-byte read from offset 858 of 714-byte file STAF15.ITM

ERROR: [sTAF15.ITM] -> [override/STAF15.ITM] Patching Failed (COPY) (Failure("STAF15.ITM: read out of bounds"))

Stopping installation because of error.

ERROR Installing [Cast Spells from Scrolls (and Other Items) at Character Level], rolling back to previous state

Hm. Unsure what it might be. What is Staf15 and why would it be 'read out of bounds'?

Any ideas? ItemUpgrade?

Also...

Can we get a 'Mods you've already installed' and 'Mods you've NOT already installed' option at the start of the pack? The G3 Tweakpack is sooo huge... it could use it.

This is for SoA/ToB Tweakpack, not Tutu or any other, by the way. My thanks.

Could this error be caused by G3 Tweak not uninstalling the Staf15.itm properly and reinstalling again?

I noticed I had to reinstall the G3 Tweakpack this last time... hm.

Its GOT to be something to do with the uninstallation/reinstallation errors.

The only mod I have that modifies Staf15 in any way is G3Tweaks. I'll try a clean install and see what happens then, without uninstalling it at all.

I have no idea whats going on with it... but, we'll find out.

Can we get a 'Mods you've already installed' and 'Mods you've NOT already installed' option at the start of the pack? The G3 Tweakpack is sooo huge... it could use it.

As I mentioned in Chat, the Tweak Packs do not have an "install all" option due to many players not reading the ReadMe, installing all components and then complaining about changes they thought they didn't ask for (when in fact by pressing "install all" they did).

Your WeiDU.LOG file lists all components you have installed, and when you run the setup program it will tell you component-by-component whether it is installed or not.

Archived