How to add a trigger to map via WeiDU

Creepin

As per subject - is there no tutorials on this matter because of it being common knowledge or, on the contrary, because of lack of knowledge about it? If latter, is there need for such a tutorial or it's a feature generally useless for community?

Area editing on the whole is tricky as it does involve large amounts of byte patching with WeiDU in order to get it to work. There are code templates around somewhere for some actions but they are quite complicated and certainly not 'tutorials'.

Area editing on the whole is tricky as it does involve large amounts of byte patching with WeiDU in order to get it to work.  There are code templates around somewhere for some actions but they are quite complicated and certainly not 'tutorials'.

Umm... I know :p

That's why I was asking if there's need for such a tutorial, or, rather, "how-to" :D I could make one, but I just don't now if there's any demand on such knowledge in community :p

Gah, I read your post as 'I'm looking for a tutorial'. I suppose it could useful, but the thing is you'd only end up trying shit like this if you're fairly advanced at WeiDU and in that case all you'd probably need would be the templates. But that's just my opinion.

A well structured template that includes comments on what is done and why would help tremendously for understanding though. I would appreciate it a lot. The existend templates are more of the sort "now comes WeiDU ninjaing DO NOT CHANGE ANYTHING" :p

A well structured template that includes comments on what is done and why would help tremendously for understanding though. I would appreciate it a lot. The existend templates are more of the sort "now comes WeiDU ninjaing DO NOT CHANGE ANYTHING"  :p

Done :p

Hm, perhaps this thread serves it's purpose and could be removed?

Archived