Comments on Naughty Bits

Bri

Don't worry UUF, I shall refrain from imagining Anomen in underroos in reference to Naughty Bits...

Gnomes just want to have fun? Well, it came close to dislodging the Weird Al parody of the original in my mind, but not quite. Good job...

Heh, and why do I have the feeling that with the party in the group, the ring they go looking for would be the Ring Around the Collar of Sauron?

Don't worry UUF, I shall refrain from imagining Anomen in underroos in reference to Naughty Bits...

Gnomes just want to have fun?  Well, it came close to dislodging the Weird Al parody of the original in my mind, but not quite.  Good job...

Heh, and why do I have the feeling that with the party in the group, the ring they go looking for would be the Ring Around the Collar of Sauron?

OMG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :D:D:D:D:D:D:D

that is really really disturbing...annoymen in underroos... :DGET THAT IMAGE OUT OF MY HEAD!!!!!!!!!

URG...oy...a little rugrat anomen in the underroos commercial... :D

thank you for those kind words about gnomes wanna have fun... :D

definately the ring around the collar...

Thanks!!! :D

Nah, it would have to be a full grown Anomen in underroos...you want to know scary?

Well, its no secret I am looking forward to Bons' Surayaih mod...well, one of her songs, and such...I started to picture Anomen as being romantic. It didn't work until I started to imagine what he would be like with Barry White's voice...

Nah, it would have to be a full grown Anomen in underroos...you want to know scary?

Well, its no secret I am looking forward to Bons' Surayaih mod...well, one of her songs, and such...I started to picture Anomen as being romantic.  It didn't work until I started to imagine what he would be like with Barry White's voice...

:D:D:D

that's just...so sick... :D

anomen in barry white's voice...

sorry, i just can't do it...it keeps getting replaced by wierd al... :D:D:D

I finally found this topic! *casts almighty BUMP spell*

I laughed, I shuddered, I got a pleasant mental picture of Anomen in leather pants...

*gets weird looks from everyone*

What?

anomen in barry white's voice...

That's something I can't imagine, because hearing Barry White makes me break down in helpless laughter anyway...(the curse of watching WWE...they put some insane stuff on there!)

Archived