Tazok's Heart oddity

Guest Jelenedra

That would explain why Kivan didn't ask me about the Empathic monster gimmick thing until I had passed the riddle bridge thing. =p

I got several dialogues after he took the heart about his childhood and he asks all kinds of morbid questions about evil and whatnot. Then he begs you to distract him from the voice of Tazok. Apparently it had been whispering evil things in his ears and it distracts him and makes him weaker. (He took two hits to his constitution.) After that....I dunno. I think I broke him. =p

You'll see this sequence of 4 talks:

~(Kivan walks over to Tazok's dead body and stares at it for a long moment. A chilling look comes into his eyes.)~ //Killed Tazok

~<CHARNAME>, we have forgotten again to buy dried fruits. It must be the thirty-seventh time -~ //allowed Kivan take Tazok's heart in previous

~When had you first realized that evil was not a thing of stories, but was present in your life and very close?~//same as previous ---> starts PID talk about Snowflakes

~<CHARNAME>, I need... Can we talk for a moment? (Kivan looks troubled, that is if granite could look troubled)~ //same as previous

The heart subplot will then conclude in ToB when you talk to Nyalee, the Witch in the Forest of Myr.

Thanks for the answer. I don't have to know *how* it will end. I just want to make sure it does at some point.

So far things are going great, although one of the "at rest" dialogs did loop (the one where one where you can comfot Kivan after he dreams of seeing Deheriana covered by the dead leaves). Second time through, it went to a rest screen without problem though.

It's just one of those things that have consequences; it has a few slightly different scenarios. Not taking the heart is a valid solution.

So far things are going great, although one of the "at rest" dialogs did loop (the one where one where you can comfot Kivan after he dreams of seeing Deheriana covered by the dead leaves). Second time through, it went to a rest screen without problem though.

I'll take another look to make sure all pathes are covered there.

Guest Guest
Hmmm. Sounds like letting him take the heart might have been more fun/interesting story-wise.

A quick question, for the romance to function in ToB does he have to Tazoks heart in Soa? Or will it just add on some dialouges?

Thanx, love the mod! :)

Archived