Amber Avatar

Guest Charles

Guest Charles

Hi all I recently downloaded Amber and she seems pretty cool right now even though she's a hottie.

Right.

Okay to the point, I would really apreciate, and I'm surely notmistaken if I say others would as well, have the option when installing the mod to select what kind of Avatar Amber will be (this would be a neat feature for all Mods too really).

I know we can do it with Shadowkeeper but somehow I see myself asking the Weidu Installer to morph her avatar less of a cheat then using Shadowkeeper.

I'm love brisk and I'm not weird. Have a nice day all!

Hi all I recently downloaded Amber and she seems pretty cool right now even though she's a hottie.

Right.

Okay to the point, I would really apreciate, and I'm surely notmistaken if I say others would as well, have the option when installing the mod to select what kind of Avatar Amber will be (this would be a neat feature for all Mods too really).

I know we can do it with Shadowkeeper but somehow I see myself asking the Weidu Installer to morph her avatar less of a cheat then using Shadowkeeper.

What kind of avatar you would like her to have then? (I assme that you mean the animation and the paperdoll rather than the portrait.) She's currently using the (female) elf fighter. I suppose the other alternative would be the elf thief, but I think that one has a hood... Then only thing that I feel is wrong with the animation and the paperdoll is that they have a short hair. :)

Well, I would not mind if all female elf thieves in my party had a long hair. :) I did toy with the idea of editing one of the helmet animations, though... But I'm not sure what problems that might cause and I'm absolutely sure that my patience would not last long enough.

Guest Guest

Right.

I currently use the Human Thief Avatar, but I suppose Elven Thief would work as well adn the reason for this is because I find it reflects her more in the sense that the Thief Avatar's are hotter :) - I mean display more curves and for some reason I tie Female Tiefling into a rather curvacious frame... you may be right however, Elf Thief may suit her better.

As for the hood issue, I find it works perfect really. She is a tiefling and tries to hide her identity from others as much as she can to avoid benig called funny names by kids and to avoid capture as well.

The portrait of her with long hair fits her perfectly, but I would still think a hooded character fits well enough if I manage to hypnotize you well enough.

None of the other NPC's portraits reflect their actual in-game representation (helmets) so what do you say about all this Meira?

I chose the elven animation/paperdoll for her default because Amber is supposed to be smaller than average human woman (shes barely 5 feet/152cm tall) and because (even though she's most likely not a fey'ri) she has pointed ears. If she wears a hood or not is a matter of preference, really.

None of the other NPC's portraits reflect their actual in-game representation (helmets) so what do you say about all this Meira?

Heh, the fact that bio-NPCs do or don't do something has rarely stopped a modder. Quite the opposite in fact. After all bio-NPC don't flit with their sweetheart or romance player 2. You can't initiate conversation with them when they're in your party or befriend with them and their romance music will only play one during each talk. :)

Archived