Comments on "Toy Story"

Userunfriendly

I just watched Quentin's take at this unique story and I must say it captures the feel pretty well though Gogo does not feature as prominently as warranted by her skirt and sneakers :D. Your names are not as caring. :D

Your Rishi died friendly not just whispering 'those are the new Beckham sneakers, right' (*drops to the right* I never got what really flew through the air, ie what got cut off, since the head seemed in place).

I like it, but cannot understand the rating. I mean Finding Nemo and Bambi that is gore and horror in abundance. :huh:

Waiting for your next installment on wednesday. :D

I just watched Quentin's take at this unique story and I must say it captures the feel pretty well though Gogo does not feature as prominently as warranted by her skirt and sneakers :D. Your names are not as caring. :D

Your Rishi died friendly not just whispering 'those are the new Beckham sneakers, right' (*drops to the right* I never got what really flew through the air, ie what got cut off, since the head seemed in place).

I like it, but cannot understand the rating. I mean Finding Nemo and Bambi that is gore and horror in abundance. :huh:

Waiting for your next installment on wednesday. :D

thank you!!! darn...i forgot gogo is the schoolgirl's name...

i made it rated r for the little sicko scene with gumby and pokey...

I just had to include the little transvestite sequence "yo, joe" for the homage to pulp fiction...and i wasn't really up to writing a long and bloody fight sequence...as you may have guessed, i wrote the whole story around the last two lines..

"i will kill mr. bill"...i tend to write stories completely based on the joke at the end... :D:D:D so yes, i actually wrote the joke "kill mr. bill" and wrote the story to lead up to that stinker... :D

I just must say after a third read through: There is a GIJoe in all of us I bet. :D. I think the 'Mr.' gives it a funny sound. Mr. Bill might be the janitor or the local milkman, but real villains don't need no pleasantries like that. A good read. :D

I just must say after a third read through: There is a GIJoe in all of us I bet. :D. I think the 'Mr.' gives it a funny sound. Mr. Bill might be the janitor or the local milkman, but real villains don't need no pleasantries like that. A good read. :D

Oh, i see.... :D

you've never watched "The Mr. Bill Show" on saturday night live....

http://www.mrbill.com/

does the story make more sense now??? :D :D :D:D:D:D

its a spoof... :D

Archived