ToB

Guest Blah

I know that Amber needs ToB, but does she also play a role in ToB? Will her romance continue in ToB and will she have any dialogs at all? All that kind of stuff.

Guest Guest_aliss77777_*
I know that Amber needs ToB, but does she also play a role in ToB? Will her romance continue in ToB and will she have any dialogs at all? All that kind of stuff.

so, does that mean that you can play through ToB with Amber and she is just silent the whole time with no banters?

or does she completely fail to appear in ToB?

oh, so the mod is compatible with ToB but no content has been written yet? well, do you need some help writing the dialogues and stuff....? shout a holla at me! (does this forum have PM's? if so, send me one) :)

Heh, more than writing help I need a muse. There's a new Poisonblack album coming out later this month, maybe that's just what the doctor ordered. :)

I've been working on the Corthala Romantique and Amber's v2 lately, but that does not mean that the aspects of Amber's ToB content are completely pushed out of my mind... Currently Amber should carry over to ToB just like additional PC characters in MP game.

There's a PM function on this board, you'll get to use it one your registration is completed. I think some spam preventing programs might delete the confirmation email, though. :)

Archived