Missing WAVs and 1 wrong script

Another thought. Don't want to be too original but how about just to launch NI checks and see what stuff is still unfixed? Believe me - there're still hundreds of REAL entries (not NI misspelled stuff). Especially in 'Unknown IDS references' category that really prevent many scripts from running properly....

Chers, thanks KD. :)

PIPE04.BCS - MISC_02A

PPSHAD01-06 - MISC_15A, B

------------

KILLGOOD.BCS - trying to set DEATHK for OVERRIDE

--------------

AR2200.BCS - still has a reference to non-existing 'jeloli01.cre'.

Some of these I mention in my last batch of script fixes, but KILLGOOD and PPSHAD01-06 are unused. I've been meaning to post the jeloli isue because we should probably replace it with a different jelly instead of just removing it.

pipe04.bcs I simply forgot about. :)

Another thought. Don't want to be too original but how about just to launch NI checks and see what stuff is still unfixed? Believe me - there're still hundreds of REAL entries (not NI misspelled stuff). Especially in 'Unknown IDS references' category that really prevent many scripts from running properly....

The NI errors were some of the first stuff we tackled. The remaining dialogue and script errors are, for the most part, from leftover BG resources; inventories have also been addressed. The two outstanding checks are the IDS references, as you suggest, and the illegal resref check. The latter will really suck as it'll take some time to wade through all of the old BG references and UB-like stuff they just decided to axe.

I think the IDS issues would make a good afternoon project for me. :)

Reopening this. When you acquire Lilarcor, the string from the last pipe reads:

As you place the staff into the pipe, the water briefly takes on a greenish glow and a strange halo surrounds all of the pipes. From the filthy water, a sword rises to hover before you. You grasp the hilt and a scream echoes through the sewers.

I think a scream sound file works here instead of the forge sound.

Archived