Kivan not Spawning possible incompat?

It was reported at PPG during G3 downtime -Kivan not spawning in Promenade- and I thought it was a single strange glitch, but I just got an e-mail from someone who might be experiencing the same problem

http://forums.pocketplane.net/index.php?PH...c=22771.new#new

So, I am starting to wonder if it could be an incompatibility with something. Please, anyone who had seen the same thing, send me a debug so I can try to figure out which mod I might be on conflict with.

Oops. I wish I could send you my debug file, but I have changed my installation since completing ToB with Kivan. My game was starting to bog down again, probably because of too many mods, so I decided to only install those NPCs I planned to include in the party at this time, and I'd just finished Kivan, so I was going to give it a run-through with a different mod NPC this time. Sorry.

I think I have yours copied over on PPG, so no worries. It's probably academical anyways, because I will definetly be changing EXTEND_BOTTOM for spawn for EXTEND_TOP, so that will hopefully help the problem. We'll see. I will be trying to take a couple of days to fix all the accumulated issues and issue a new version this months (unfortunately both upcoming weekends are RL busy), but I will try my best.

Archived