Mac install problem

Guest s w raly

Has anyone tried WeiDU v196 with the existing .command file? I'd like to see if it works before the next release. :p

Do you mean the .command file bundled with the fixpack or the one bundled with WeiDU?

A quick rogue test showed that WeiDU and WeInstall run on 10.2.8 without Tk or X libraries. However, I don't have a Mac, so don't take this for absolute truth :p

I did that test, but as I don't use that system for IE games I only confirmed that the executables run properly. IE don't take it for absolute truth until there's some feedback from pre-10.4 users. :D

I believ ethat CD means 'use bg2fixpack .command and 196 WeiDU executable' :p

Exactly. I'd like to know that the next build released won't require extra pokery-jiggery by the OS X folks. Or rephrased, can I just drop the WeiDU 196 executable in place of the existing 195 one and release without further issues? :p

I believ ethat CD means 'use bg2fixpack .command and 196 WeiDU executable' :p

Exactly. I'd like to know that the next build released won't require extra pokery-jiggery by the OS X folks. Or rephrased, can I just drop the WeiDU 196 executable in place of the existing 195 one and release without further issues? :p

Ah ok, I'll test it.

edit: tested, looks like it works perfectly.

Archived