Problem with G3Tweaks Pack and Multiple Strongholds

Guest Eric Christenson

Guest Eric Christenson

Hello,

I'm running the Gibberlings 3 Tweaks Pack, which allows for multiple strongholds. I finished the thief's and bard's quests, but Lavok never offered me the Planar Sphere. Is anyone familiar with the pack and can explain what happened? Thanks.

Guest Eric Christenson
Which dialogue paths did you follow with Lavok? I.e. did you take him outside, is Valygar in the party, etc., etc.

Sorry for taking so long to respond. Reality interfered.

Valygar was with my party throughout the quest. I did take Lavok outside. He never offered me anything. Do you need to know anything else?

Which dialogue paths did you follow with Lavok? I.e. did you take him outside, is Valygar in the party, etc., etc.

Sorry for taking so long to respond. Reality interfered.

Valygar was with my party throughout the quest. I did take Lavok outside. He never offered me anything. Do you need to know anything else?

do you have BP installed? the latest version of BP (v177) breaks Lavok just as you describe: his dialogue before he departs the planar sphere removes his surehp1.itm ring; and his BPLAVOK.bcs script kills him as soon as the ring is removed. it'll be fixed for the next release of BP.

and if you haven't got BP installed, a question for Camdawg: does the fixpack alter Lavok.dlg or Lavok.bcs?

Archived