Compatibility / Version for BGT + BP and so on ;-)

I can't fix the fucking walking speeds grrarHRRGH"#&
I understand... that is why I am not pressing either of you! If one of you get a brainstorm, i'm here and ready to help - it is in your Grand-Master category, rather than my apprentice-wannabe category :)

Wouldnt mods like divine remix, sword and fist, song and silence and numerous others have problems with the tutu naming convention if everything were based on that? I love starting a bg1 game with a monk or hexblade from sword and fist.
Not sure what you asking, but the three listed are BG2 and Tutu compatible; not sure about BGT.

BGT mods that would need conversion are: DSotSC, NTotSC, SoBH unless they already work with TuTu. Ereusbant has put alot of work on a modified worldmap in the BP workroom at SHS (if you have access you can see what he's done.)
SoBH is already Tutu - compatible, though I have no data as to whether it actually works (hey, is the spelling compatable, or compatible?)

me too, ronin69hof - I think we are in the same boat, asking questions and hoping to get explanations and help making mods open to the whole community. I don't want controversy, or anything - just want to make sure that the mods get the widest play possible across whatever platforms are available/ok with the original authors :)

Archived