First Snowfall

EiriktheScald

The first snowfall has arrived here this afternoon. Big fluffy flakes of magical excitement. Of course I always think on my childhood and family. But I remembered something else... a recent memory. A certain poem about a certain tall blonde priestess from a certain BGI mod -- and I smiled.

Well, if you haven't tried the BGI NPC romance mod, this won't make any sense to you. For the rest, I'm sure you've had flashbacks that brought a smile to your face.

:)

Long time no see, Sir! :)

Snow's been here for ages and I wrote yesterday a banter for IWD2 with a couple of characters throwing snowballs at each-other. Dunno yet if it is making it into the final or not, for it is silly.

With the direction the winds come off Lake Ontario, we are spared alot of snowfall. Buffalo received a record 22" early in October (they get the winds coming off Lake Erie).

Fall was a busy time for me, so I haven't been as frequent on G3 as before. I still want to write the Skald NPC mod and it will have to be a winter project (Kulyok, I hope your listening).

And as for your IWD2 project, I think anytime you include experiences that will be familiar to the player, it will trigger emotions and draw him/her that much more into the story.

p.s. How's the little one? Each day an adventure, I'm sure.

Good to see you again, I was wondering what was happening on the Scald front :)

And as for your IWD2 project, I think anytime you include experiences that will be familiar to the player, it will trigger emotions and draw him/her that much more into the story.

(nods) Plus there is a degree of hilarity in the whole idea of a giggling gnome pelting a somber drow with snowballs. :)

p.s. How's the little one? Each day an adventure, I'm sure.

She is a sweetie, thank you ;)

Archived