Found a BUG!

Guest Ian

If you have the weimer mod Item Upgrade 2 installed you can not upgrade an items at all! If possible could someone in the Amber mod group fix this and make compatible?

Love the mod!

While I'm sure your input is appreciated (if it's indeed an incompatibility), as a modder myself, I cannot help but say that you could have gone about this another way instead of saying "I FOUND A BUG", when an incompatibility is not a bug, and that proclaiming that you found a bug is a huge assumption and can be offensive to the creators of this mod.

Just some advice.

Can you be more specific Ian? What exactly happens when you go to see Cromwell?

Can you send me a copy of your weidu.log file? You can find it in your main bg2 folder. If you could also send me a copy of wsmith01.dlg from your override folder, it would help a lot. You can send both files to <amber@welho.net>.

Oh, and if you indeed mean Weimer's Item Upgrade version 2 (the current version is 34!) you should have installed that after Amber. Like it says in the compatibility thread here. Version 2 of Item Upgrade is so old though, that I can't really make any guarantees even if you did install it after Amber. I strongly suggest that you download a newer version.

Archived