About This File
This Baldur's Gate II mod adds Angelo Dosan, the fighter-turned-mage who served as your brother's henchman in Baldur's Gate. You may remember that he sentenced you to death and fought against you in the Undercity, and if you were lucky enough to mine the content, you may remember that he is Shar-Teel's father. Most likely he didn't survive your game, but people in this world seem to have a knack for not staying dead.
What's New in Version v6 See changelog
- Now works natively on EET
- Fixed bug where sounds and music did not work on case-sensitive operating systems (e.g. most Linux distros)
- Some additional modernization and optimization
- Fixed numerous minor bugs with items; e.g. many of the items that provided immunities did not block all effects, weapon speed factors were incorrect, etc.
- On EE games, items will now match the EE descriptions in style and form. Also corrected some minor errors in the item descriptions for both original and EE games