Proposal: Unnerf <Class> abilities

Salk

Hello, Cam!

I was thinking specifically of Monks here. But I am sure that other classes have their abilities nerfed (will stop receiving them after a certain level).

It should be pretty easy for you guys to individuate the clab files that are responsible for this and extend them to higher levels.

Personally I never liked these kind of limitation as I believe it is fair to get the bonus as long as you advance in levels.

What do you think ? :)

P.S. Still about monks, I think it would also be welcome to give them their P&P ability for an AC bonus/malus related to their Wisdom. See Gen1e's post here: http://forums.spellholdstudios.net/index.php?showtopic=25948

I think that the difference is that it addresses one single aspect only. But my proposal had a wider scope. I'd like to see no unreasonable limitations to how a class can grow because I like to be given my fair chances to survive all through the game without having to see "Game Over" (unrealistic, I know but more possible if my monk is not nerfed...) :)

I've come here by following Miloch's link.

If you think that my tweak deserves to be included into Tweakpack, you are more than welcome to do it.

One important thing - this tweak might cause a bugs. The chance is really small and possible bugs likely aren't critical, but still.

Archived