Updates?

coaster

At or near the end is good. (Before tweakpack and Virtue; after pretty much anything else.)

David, I have a question. Does SCS II overwrite any already assigned AI scripts with its own? For example, the "Shadow Thief Improvements" component of Rogue Rebalancing assigns custom AI scripts to several Shadow Thief characters (i.e. GAELAN2.CRE, ARKANISG.CRE, MOOK02.CRE...etc). The new scripts are assigned to the Override script slot to ensure top priority. These are primarily combat scripts, but they also contain some code which allows certain characters to be pickpocketed while the thief/bard is hidden under Improved Invisibility. If SCS II alters the override scripts of these characters it could cause such checks to fail.

I know that Big Picture overwrites existing AI scripts with its own, and that's why I usually suggest that mods which offer general AI script improvements are installed before RR. Note that characters from RR do not use any of the game's default scripts, they all have custom scripts assigned to them. So, if SCS II merely improves existing AI scripts, without adding any scripts to the higher priority slots, then the install order is irrelevant.

Do you use the override script slot for any of the custom scripts which you add?

If so, are any of the following characters affected by that:

BMTHIEF.CRE

ARLED.CRE

GAELAN2.CRE

MOOK02.CRE

MOOKFT01.CRE

MOOKFT02.CRE

ARKANISG.CRE

C6ARKAN.CRE

C6ARKAN3.CRE

C6KACH.CRE

C6KACH2.CRE