Need a little bit of proof-reading done!

Domi

Heya, all!

I wrote a small dialogue addition (a couple of pages) for MoTB to allow the player to mourn his/her fallen comrades when s/he learns their fate, and I need it proof-read before I can code it into the game. It will obviously be a spoiler for those who didn't play the game. If someone could do this for me, I'll be very greatful!

Hello :)

I'd be happy to proofread anything, at any time, for American English. It's good that you bring this up, as I frequently encounter errors in the in-game text of some mods. I'd feel that I was an annoyance if I reported each one to each mod developer, though :) Just let me know if you'd like me to assist you.

Happy gaming,

Eric

Hey, great, thank you. Well, I am an ESL, so every text I right has to go through a native speaker, no exeptions, and multiple times, if possible. Anyway, I am PM'ing you with the link to the text! Thank you!

I'd feel that I was an annoyance if I reported each one to each mod developer, though

No, you won't be, and that's a promise! (At least for the mods listed in my signature, that is - and I am sure there're others who'd repeat the statement. :) ) Please, you're welcome to report any typos in my mods in any form you like.

(OT: I heard Kelemvor was really a jerk in the game.)

Archived